Sunday, July 17, 2011

What you've been missing



Here's the part where I try to sum up my entire summer thusfar in one tightly packed blogpost.

Readyset?

So, after returning from OIMB, and a short side-trip into Washington before actually returning home, I scurried down to Utah to attend my brother's fantastic wedding.

I'm so happy to add Nadia to our ever-growing family. It was a gorgeous reception, and a great opportunity to spend time with my family.

My next adventure was another great chance to be with my family - The Despain Family Reunion! This year we went over to Montpelier Idaho to spend some time together and enjoy the great fun that is Bear Lake. I was kicking myself for forgetting my camera, but you'll just have to trust me that it was fantastic. It was my first chance to go in about 2 years, and I'm so so so happy that I made it!

My next real adventure will be moving into my new apartment back in Provo - which can happen as soon as the 20th. Hopefully in there I'll also squeeze in a trip to Minnesota.

In the meantime, I have a couple-few background projects to keep me entertained.
My job - the fantastic OCDC. I usually have nothing but the highest praise for this fantastic institution, but right now I have this year's horrible death and puking disease. I should be happily back to work tomorrow. I love the kids, I love the business, and I love love love the chance to brush up my Spanish.
My other background project has been working along with After School Productions to put together a performance of Sweeney Todd. Check it out, come see it, show your support, and enjoy the FANTASTICNESS that is Sondheim!
Last but not least, I've been scanning in a bunch of the family's old negatives, in the hopes that eventually we'll get around to a big scrapbooking project. I haven't had a *huge* amount of free time, but hopefully in my time between ending work and leaving Mosier I'll be able to get more things done.

6 comments:

  1. I don't even remember that picture of the three of us sisters. What book were we reading? And was I reading it to you guys? Or were we all reading it together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue. I hadn't seen it before either.

    ReplyDelete
  3.  it is possible that they can be located in any part of the city or country. Hence, the most effective way is to create public awareness through putting up posters of the missing people. missing persons investigator near me

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will feel anxious when a person gets missing. However, the best way is to call the police and make a missing person report for finding the person as soon as possible. best missing persons investigator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Searching for missing persons can be a quite difficult task. There are many things that you should do and you have to do it carefully so that you can end up with the results that you really need. Added to this, you have make use of the resources that is available to you so that you can make the search faster. missing persons private investigator

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will feel anxious when a person gets missing. However, the best way is to call the police and make a missing person report for finding the person as soon as possible. how to find a lost relative

    ReplyDelete